We compare seven store-bought, grocery store coffees with a blind taste test to find the best decaf coffee (in our opinion). Each coffee was labelled by a third party, brewed, and tasted. Which decaf will come out on-top?
Of course, this is just our opinion. We encourage you to get out there, try these coffees out, and decide for yourself. (Since personal preference, taste buds, brew method, grind style, and batch variances can all affect flavor.)
Coffees included in this review include:
– Dunkin Donuts Decaf
– Eight O’ Clock Coffee Original Decaf
– Cafe Bustelo Decaffeinated Ground Coffee
– Peet’s Major Dickason’s Blend Decaf
– Starbucks Decaf Aria (Willow) Blend
– Starbucks Decaf Sumatra
– Starbucks Decaf Cafe Verona
This is an unsponsored review. All coffees were purchased myself and opinions shared are mine personally.
♥ We love to hear from you! ♥
Please feel free to ask questions and share your own experiences. We’d love to hear what your favorite decaf is!
– “Discovery Hit” by Kevin MacLeod. Visit http://incompetech.com/
Available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us/
– Other music courtesy of YouTube Audio Library.
FTC – This is not a sponsored video.
Products used in this video: